Sunday, October 28, 2007

Nursery (Finally!)

Here are pictures of the nursery. The first 2 pics are of a quilt that Mom made by hand. It is the cutest thing I have ever seen! She did an amazing job and it is something I will treasure forever.

For those that don't know, I am an avid scuba diver. So, I adore marine life and this would explain the fish theme in the nursery. (Is it wrong that I want BabyKaz to be the next Jacques Cousteau?)

By the way, I couldn't post the best picture of the crib because I have BabyKaz's name above the crib. I don't want to give it away yet.






4 comments:

Sandi said...

The nursery is beautiful. Mine is getting their, if I could just get the packing organized her room would be done. That is my project this week, no more putting it off or I will be scrambling when I get that call to travel.

I'm so thrilled you are travelling soon and cant wait to follow along and see pictures of that cute baby.

sandi

marsrob said...

What a BEAUTIFUL quilt! AMAZING! And a darling, cozy nursery!!! Oh that baby is so lucky! Cannot wait to meet you in person soon!

kristen said...

Wow - how awesome!! That quilt is just gorgeous, and I'm NOT an avid scuba diver! :) Just wonderful! I can't wait to be reading about your updates from Kaz! I love the baby furniture too. I can't decide what 'type' (color wood) I want to buy. One kind if it's a boy... a different one if it is a girl... I didn't specify the sex of the baby. Anyway - I'm thinking about you a lot and just KNOW how excited you are! Have an AWESOME week!! Best wishes!

marsrob said...

Hey - you are leaving soon, right? Just thinking of you and hoping you are doing well!