Monday, February 11, 2008

Happy Birthday, Cameron!

Birthday Boy

Yum, sugar!

Me and Nana

Love this fish wrapping paper!


Me, Mom and Kelsey


Me, Mom, Nana, Aunt Alice & Uncle Clay


My Birthday Stash!

Today is Cameron's 1st birthday. We have been home a little over 2 months and I can't believe how fast time is flying. He is doing so great. He is such a happy, good-natured little boy and I am still amazed that I get to be his Mom. On this day, I took time to pray for his birthmother and to thank her for giving birth to this wonderful boy. I will be forever grateful that he was given the opportunity for a better life and to enrich my life as well.

We celebrated Cameron's birthday on Saturday with a party at our house. I kept it relatively small; mostly inviting just family. We had a blast! I think I may have gone a little overboard with too many presents but I just couldn't help myself. You only have your first birthday once!

Enjoy the pics!

5 comments:

Sandi said...

Happy Birthday Cameron. The pictures are great. I am so happy for you guys.

Looks like he had a blast.

Sandi

The Conley Family said...

Theresa and Cameron,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAMERON!!!
I just had an urge to see if you had updated your page. So glad I logged on! Cameron looks great! So adorable-the picture in the swing! We really miss you guys! Anna is GREAT!! We will try to update our page soon. So glad God blessed both you and Cameron with each other. We know how big of a blessing that is! Please tell your mom we said hi!
Shari, Matt, Sarah and Anna Faith

The Conley Family said...

Theresa and Cameron,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAMERON!!!
I just had an urge to see if you had updated your page. So glad I logged on! Cameron looks great! So adorable-the picture in the swing! We really miss you guys! Anna is GREAT!! We will try to update our page soon. So glad God blessed both you and Cameron with each other. We know how big of a blessing that is! Please tell your mom we said hi!
Shari, Matt, Sarah and Anna Faith

marsrob said...

WOW! I am just getting caught up. HAPPY BDAY CAMERON!!! He is adorable and what joy to see him having fun! We send you our love, Theresa!!!

xoxoxo

J & M & A

kristen said...

Hi Theresa, Just checking in to see how you all are doing? I miss new pictures of your beautiful baby boy - how is he doing? I miss seeing and hearing about Cameron. :) Thanks for keeping in touch - it's great to talk to people at home while I am here. :) I'm on the countdown now! kristen